BEST MNS COACHING IN Chandigarh
B.Sc. Nursing (MNS) course is offered by the Indian Army. Its exam is conducted every year in the month of January/ February. The selected female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course under Indian Army are given admissions in different Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. B.Sc. Nursing Indian Army registration forms are available on its official website.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
· It is mandatory that you should read the information brochure carefully before you register yourself for the examination. This will help you ensure that you have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria required by the official authorities. However, for your convenience.
· Your Nationality should be Indian and only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
· If you are a female candidate who is unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
· You should have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
· Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
· Minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in case of North East candidates).
HOW TO APPLY:
· Eligible candidates may fill application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam in online mode and could pay the application fee on official website.
· You should have an e-mail ID which will be your user ID for official website.
· You have to select a password.
· In addition, provide one working mobile number for correspondence.
· The application fee for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam is Rs 150. A bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated upon successful completion of online payment.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
· You should have successfully registered yourself for the exam and paid the registration fees. Then you will be eligible to download your admit card.
· The admit card for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam is available on the official website.
· It is mandatory that you carry your admit card on the day of the exam.
· You will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a valid admit card.
· You should also note that a separate admit card will be issued to you for the interview round if you qualify the entrance exam.
The exam centers for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing exam are in Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune and Wellington.
The test is objective type. The subjects included in the test are:
PROCESS OF SELECTION:
· You will be called for the interview round if you qualify the written exam.
· Interview The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
· The admission, however, will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical test.
· Once the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
· Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD.
· Final selection will be based on combined merit of written test & Interview, subject to Medical fitness.
The entire syllabus for the preparation of test is mentioned here:
INDIAN ARMY NURSING & MIDWIFERY SYLLABUS
· General English
· General Intelligence
GENERAL ENGLISH SYLLABUS
· Synonyms/ Homonyms
· Spot the error
· Fill in the blanks
· Idioms and phrases
· One-word substitutions
· Detecting Mis-spelt words
· Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
· Close passage
· Comprehension passage
SYLLABUS FOR BIOLOGY
· Cell and Molecular Biology
· Genetics and evolution
· Human health and diseases
· Plant physiology
· Human physiology
· Biotechnology and its applications
· Biodiversity, ecology, and environment
SYLLABUS FOR PHYSICS
· Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
· Properties of Matter
· Current Electricity
· Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
· Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
· Nuclear Physics
· Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
SYLLABUS FOR CHEMISTRY
· Atomic Structure
· p,d, and f – Block Elements
· Coordination Chemistry and Solid-State Chemistry
· Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
· Isomerism in Organic Compounds
· Alcohols and Ethers
· Carbonyl Compounds
· Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
· Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
· Number Series
· Space Visualization
· Decision Making
· Problem Solving
· Similarities and Differences
· Figure Classification
· Visual Memory
· Relationship Concepts
· Non-Verbal Series
· Analytical Functions etc